Etsy Mini

Monday, June 3, 2013

New in the Studio

Good Morning!!

There is not much happening right now in the studio, but I have a little to show you.


This is some Romney that I have dyed pink, it was supposed to be red for my sister to spin, but apparently there I added to much water and it diluted the dye. This is ok by me because I love pink!

Here we have the same fleece, it is from Aristine, a beautiful sheep that my friends from Fox Hollow Farm and Fiber own. It is a grey, silver and white fleece and I am separating what I have left into like colors.

I do not have much going on the wheel right now. Time is just not allowing me to get busy with that. I hope to have finished spinning the rolags I have now and learn a new plying technique by friday.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment