Etsy Mini

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coffee and a doughnut

So I want to start a regular morning segment, which I am going to call coffee and a doughnut, since I am usually posting at night after I get home from work. In this segment we will be talking about all random things. Not just knitting!

So for a while now I have been listening to The Knitmore Girls podcast and Jasmin is always talking about when she reads a book she dislikes when there are grammar errors and things like that. I am reading a book right now called "How to Make Money using Etsy" by Timothy Adam and it is full of little errors. I read about five pages last night before bed and I must have seen at least four words that should have been a different word or not been there at all! For example this is an instructional bit, "Once your info is all correct, just hit the orange "Continue" bottom at the bottom." I giggled when I first read it but then became a little frustrated, this is such an informative and helpful book, I just don't understand why there are these errors. To me it feels as if it has been pushed through to publishing just to get the book out to the public.

Has anyone else read this book? What are your thoughts?

Well everyone I am down to my last bite and my coffee is gone, I guess it is time to make today what it shall be.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment