Etsy Mini

Monday, May 20, 2013

My garden in the city


This is my little garden in the city. I have a beautiful hosta. This is its second year so it has the little purple blooms. Next to that we have a nelly moser clematis this is also a second year ad has bloomed beautifully!! It is almost time to cut it back. Then we have a few red bell pepper plants and a container of lettuce. I have beans strung up on the plant hanger and in the pot on the far right I have two gerber daisies. This is my first attempt with these veggies and I am hoping they get enough sun. My patio points north so we get the afternoon/evening sun. I love to sit out here and read or knit . The chairs aren't to comfortable though. If you have a little space you like to spend time in, please post a picture in the comments and share your story. 

Happy knitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment