Etsy Mini

Monday, May 13, 2013

Featured Pattern Designer - Dorene Delaney Giordano

Ok, so I want to start featuring some knitting pattern designers that I absolutely love!

So my first person is Dorene Delaney Giordano, she is 2sticks on Ravelry. Here is the link to her pattern page, http://www.ravelry.com/designers/dorene-delaney-giordano

I started out by test knitting my first stocking for her. I LOVED it!! I immediately purchased more patterns and knit three stockings for my family. I unfortunately do not have a picture of my step-sons stocking yet.

 I have gotten so many compliments from people on these. I am even a featured photo for these stockings on there pattern pages (I squealed with glee when this happened, someone actually picked my item!) Friends started asking if I would make their families as well. 
The above stockings are ones that I made for a girlfriend's son and her niece. I also made two for her parents but I have yet to get photographs of these. I am now in the process of knitting two for our really great friends who just got married and bought a house. So they will be a wedding/housewarming present! There have been a few new babies born within family and friends that I need to get planning!

So please go and check out her patterns, she also has a few other patterns that are not stockings. If you are looking to start traditions in your family or just for gifts, these are great patterns.

Happy Knitting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment