Etsy Mini

Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's for Dinner??

I love to cook and lord knows I LOVE a good baked potato. I also love scalloped potatoes but when we went gluten free I could no longer have them because there is gluten in the cheese mix. So I hopped on Pintrest and typed in Gluten Free and these scalloped potatoes are what I found and they are fantastic!!! I loved them so much that I am making them tomorrow for a group of ten of our friends!

Please allow me to introduce Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes!!

http://recipesineed.com/scalloped-hasselback-potatoes/ this is where you can find the recipe.

You slice the potatoes and then alternate butter and Parmesan cheese slices. Sprinkle with garlic powder and drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 45 mins then pour the half & half over and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 12 mins. Then enjoy!! But let cool first because I couldn't wait and it was really hot. :)

Happy Eating! 




No comments:

Post a Comment